Wednesday, February 1, 2017

On My Mind (1)

Happy February! Honestly I love being festive if you guys haven't noticed, but I'm not a big fan of Valentines, however, I love the colors, décor it comes with and the fact that you can get so creative with the whole Valentines theme. I decided to start little segments on my blog called "On My Mind," which will basically just be random posts about what I'm thinking/liking. Sometimes its difficult to come up with fresh ideas but I still want to get something up, which is the reason I'll begin doing these posts.

The Gym - The weather in Georgia has been so confusing!! We have experienced every single season in the matter of ONE week. Any who, I don't let this weather discourage me when it comes to the gym. Even with work and school, working out is a priority of mine so I make time for it. I've been going consistently since December and I've never felt so proud!! The crazy weather has not stopped this girl! It's honestly a lot better when you workout consistently because you begin to build a routine and that's important to incorporate when working towards a goal. A routine makes it less likely for you to lose motivation when it comes to the gym.

A Documentary - I might start posting weekly about documentaries I watch! I recently watched one called Minimalism on Netflix and it made me rethink my entire life. It's basically about living a more meaningful life with less. Here's the trailer to give you an idea about what it focuses on. They will explain everything so much better than I can. After watching it I cleaned out my entire drawers, closet and makeup storage. I feel 10000x better that I got rid of useless things I just wanted for "show." It oddly does relieve stress and tension. The Minimalist creators are named Joshua & Ryan, who also have a podcast I listen to daily.

Fav. Skin Product - I have the driest skin ever (so annoying!!!) and have been on a hunt for a good moisturizer for a few months now. I tried Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Moisturizing Balm, did me no good. I then came across belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb &&& OMG, life changer. I put it on at night and when I wake up my skin feels so smooth and looks radiant. You can also use it to moisturize before putting on makeup. But for my girls with dry skin, I recommend this 10/10.


No comments:

Post a Comment